Is this enough to power a Digital Camera Back like PhaseOne or Hasselbald?
Majority of medium format camera digital backs equip with Firewire connectivity instead of USB 3.0, is this adapter capable to be used to connect and power a digital bak of that kind, so as the image transfer? For brand like Phase One, Leaf or Hasselbald?
- Asked by Robin C from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this enough to power a Digital Camera Back like PhaseOne or Hasselbald?)
2 Answers from the Community
i have tried, couldn't power my phaseone P65+ for files transfer, but when you set to use the battery on digital back, transfer works fine.
- Answered by Xiaofan S from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am currently running six daisy-chained firewire 800 drives on my macbook pro retina now and copying back and forth between drives at the same time. No issues what so ever.
So I assume it can support the digital back. You can always return it if it doesn't work out to Apple store. Good luck.
- Answered by Calvin H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the USB give enough power to charge an iPhone and iPad? Does it came with power cable or still plug in-wall like old version?
- Asked by Kenneth Thow Jiun L
- 06 12, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB give enough power to charge an iPhone and iPad? Does it came with power cable or still plug in-wall like old version?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express