I am from Argentina. We have 250W here, does it works or I need an adapter to change W?
1 Answer from the Community
You're talking about voltage. Note that every Apple device automatically switches between 110-120V and 240-250V. It will work regardless of which country you use it in. Wattage is referring to how much power it is consuming.
- Answered by Anthony R from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work in Argentina?
- Asked by Allison D from Lincoln
- 03 17, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in Argentina?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
Which power adapter do I need for iphone4 in Argentina and Peru ?
- Asked by Jolene H from Babson Park
- 05 2, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Which power adapter do I need for iphone4 in Argentina and Peru ?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…