I am planning on buying an ipad air to use as my computer but I watch a lot of DVD's. Will the superdrive work with the ipad?
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately not. No external drives of any kind are supported on iOS devices. You must first rip, convert for iPad, and then sync your DVDs to your ipad for viewing.
- Answered by Alfred D from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
connect my ipad air to my tv
- Asked by Susan L V from Indian Wells
- 12 28, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (connect my ipad air to my tv)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
No answers yet