Is it safe to have the SuperDrive under a 2014 Mac Pro desktop?
It'd be nice on my desk to have the Super Drive with my Late 2014 Mac Pro (cylinder tower) sitting on top of it as A) It looks good and B) it saves room considering the Super Drive has such a short cable (I know I could use an extension but then my desk is messier and the drive is further from the computer.
I just worry if the Super Drive has had any weight tests done on it. It's a good build with the nice metal case.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does Apple still support Snow Leopard? Is it safe to use?
- Asked by Kluuni O from Akron
- 04 11, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple still support Snow Leopard? Is it safe to use?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Will this charger work on a Mac book pro 2014?
- Asked by James E from Dallas
- 12 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work on a Mac book pro 2014?)
- Asked about: 29W USB-C Power Adapter
No answers yet
mac book pro 2012 with thunderbolt display is it safe to keep plugged in
- Asked by Gordon L from Bellevue
- 03 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (mac book pro 2012 with thunderbolt display is it safe to keep plugged in)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…