Are they good for small ears?
- Asked by Paul L
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they good for small ears?)
5 Answers from the Community
Not really. If I am sitting still I can place them in my ear gently but any movement may cause them to fall out. If I press them in a bit so that they are more secure, they start to hurt after just a few minutes. Placing them in my ear upside down (the cable pointing up) seems to help a bit. Overall I love the sound qulity, but really wish they would make a smaller earpod or make it with a softer material that had some give to be able to fit a smaller ear comfortably.
- Answered by Maureen R from Normal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have ridiculously small ears so these, like the regular apple earbuds, didn't fit at all for me. But a couple of my friends who's ears were also too small for the regular apple earbuds have said that these fit them fine. They clearly fit a more wide variety of ears though so if regular earbuds were too big for you, there is still hope :)
- Answered by Kristen M from South Orange
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
yes acually smaller is better for these
- Answered by Dakotah F from Greensburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No :( the previous apple earbuds fit me alright, but the EarPods either fall out or hurt. I was so looking forward to them, too. I'm told I have small ears, but like, shouldn't the EarPods fit everyone who fit the previous ones? Apparently not. I think the problem might be that they are SLIPPERY. There's nothing rubbery/grippy on them, so either they fall out or you have to wedge them so hard that they hurt. FAIL.
- Answered by Hazel W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
No, my girlfriend can't fit them. Her ears are just too small. But I like mine, they really fit amazingly well :)
- Answered by Kevin C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Does the TC fit for a small scale enterprise backup solution?
- Asked by Sebastian C
- 01 7, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the TC fit for a small scale enterprise backup solution?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
So the "ear pods" are they a "one size fits all"? That hasn't worked well for me with ear buds...small ears.
- Asked by Michelle M from Chickasha
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (So the "ear pods" are they a "one size fits all"? That hasn't worked well for me with ear buds...small ears.)
- Asked about: AirPods