4 Answers from the Community
seriously, i use a needle or the end of a safety pin to scrape anything that gets stuck into the little speaker parts
- Answered by Bailey M from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Get methylated spirits and use cotton bud to wipe out the ear wax and to disinfect it
- Answered by Max H from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Use a cotton swab and rub it over the areas
- Answered by Tracieann F from Lodi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
You don't, or more correctly - you cannot.
The design makes it impossible to dismantle, thus cleaning, apart from some scratching, is not possible.
- Answered by Åsmund Bakke B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How do you clean the scroll ball?
- Asked by James H from Newbury Park
- 06 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you clean the scroll ball?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
What is the best method of cleaning?
- Asked by Clinton D from Birmingham
- 02 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method of cleaning?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
No answers yet