Why an earth has the price increased on these? I need a new pair and I was expecting the $25 so why the increase????
I love these headphones and I use mine almost 24/7 and it was perfectly priced for me to purchase a new pair when I had destroyed the others.
So why have they increased from $25 to $40???
This is really unfair and as far as I am aware they really have no reason for this to occur. Plus Apple has the money.
1 Answer from the Community
Get a good pair of in-ear headphones like the $13 Panasonic RP-TCM125. You'll get much more immersive, accurate sound than you could ever get from earbuds like the EarPods. Don't get me wrong, the EarPods are about as good as you'll ever get in earbuds, but you'll get a much better experience from in-ear headphones.
- Answered by Stephen K from Provo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I use the airport extreme with a verizon network extender to increase cellphone coverage
- Asked by Karen T from Phillipston
- 01 10, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the airport extreme with a verizon network extender to increase cellphone coverage)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Has the "lip" on the front increased from previous years?
- Asked by Steven B from Thorndale
- 09 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Has the "lip" on the front increased from previous years?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…