Can my new I mac (2012) connect to a my macbook pro (2010) with the thunderbolt cable and be used (the macbook pro) as a second display?
1 Answer from the Community
Not at all. You use the iMac as a second display as long as its a 27 inch and you need a mini display port cable not a thunderbolt cable.
- Answered by Kevin G from Kamloops
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?
- Asked by John V from Walnut Creek
- 03 12, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter