Do you have to have the airport pluged in to a power supply or does it work off usb?
2 Answers from the Community
You must use the power cord that came with the Airport and plug it into an appropriate electrical outlet, It does not work off USB. The USB port is only for use with an external hard drive or printer.
- Answered by Charles M from Waxhaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It needs to be plugged directly in a 220 V power supply.
- Answered by Johan R from Shelley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you use this to charge your 12" macBook from a usb power supply?
- Asked by Cory M from Worden
- 01 26, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this to charge your 12" macBook from a usb power supply?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
power supply for airport extreme
- Asked by Albert S from Ojai
- 12 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (power supply for airport extreme)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme