I have Windows 8, Mac OS X, iPhone and Android in my household, will I be able to access the network drive on all devices?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. However, you will only be able to configure it initially on either your iPhone, Mac, or Windows PC running Apples Airport Utility Apps for those respective devices. All wifi devices that use AC or N and some with the G standard should be able to see it. Although I've noticed many of my older G wifi devices can't use or see it; I suspect they're just too old. Should be fine for Android and Windows alike though.
- Answered by Joey P from West Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what does 'in the same household' mean?
- Asked by Tim D from San Francisco
- 10 17, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (what does 'in the same household' mean?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Will I be able to access all ports and devices connected to the ports on the back of my Apple Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Oscar V from Houston
- 11 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to access all ports and devices connected to the ports on the back of my Apple Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
Will these work with my Android Phone?
- Asked by Erik W from Lantzville
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these work with my Android Phone?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet