Will the case protect the corners of the iPad mini 3? as my last ipad landed on it corner and smashed the screen.
3 Answers from the Community
I have this case on my iPad Mini 2 and it does encase the corners. I have not dropped it from any higher than 18" to know how robust the protection is. It is better than nothing though.
- Answered by Mark N from Frankfort
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It will provide some protection but I wouldn't rely on it for drop protection. You should look into an Otterbox or LifeProof type case.
- Answered by Steven C from Browns Mills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The case has a microfiber lining that will allow easy insertion but a tight grip on your iPad while still showing a generous amount of its chamfered edge. Take note though, that the microfiber lining, notably the top left and top right will be loose overtime. I had purchased mine 9 months ago and they were already loose.
Also, if you dropped your iPad face down, the slim cover won't do your screen shatter protection.
- Answered by Gerard R from Wawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will the new iPad Mini 4 case fit older models (iPad mini 2 or 3)? Will the older smart cases fit the new iPad Mini 4?
- Asked by Brenda O from East Lansing
- 09 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new iPad Mini 4 case fit older models (iPad mini 2 or 3)? Will the older smart cases fit the new iPad Mini 4?)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…
Do these protect the screen?
- Asked by Anthony H from North Lakes
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these protect the screen?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
No answers yet
Poor fit when not using a case?
- Asked by Wilfred D
- 10 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Poor fit when not using a case?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 9.7-inch iPad Pro -…
No answers yet