Does this cover perform better than the original Smart Cover for the iPad air?
People have been complaining about the stability on supporting the ipad since the Cover have been redesigned to three parts two folds. has this new one been improved?
1 Answer from the Community
It's the same cover as the original iPad Air one just the hinge is slightly smaller ( I think no proof except my eyes ) and the black is dark gull grey. The stand is stable so long as you take an extra 3 seconds to make sure you have attached it properly, it still attached even though it's not secured. If you don't mind spending an extra 3 seconds every time you roll it up then this one is for you.
- Answered by Daniel H from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does smart cover has warranty? is it 1 years warranty? what does the warranty cover?
- Asked by Gregory C from Daly City
- 05 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (does smart cover has warranty? is it 1 years warranty? what does the warranty cover?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…