This works incredibly well on my iPad Pro. Noticeably faster charge times. Can I use it on my iPhone 6 Plus?
iPad Pro and iPhone 6 Plus?
1 Answer from the Community
You can use it, yes, but it will not charge your 6 Plus any faster than the 12W USB adapter (such as the one that comes with the iPad Pro). It will, however, charge the 6 Plus faster than the 5W adapter that comes with the iPhone. The iPad Pro 12.9" is the only iOS device that will use the full 29W of this plug
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will a 2.1 amp charger damage my I phone 6 s plus
- Asked by Victoria H from Walls
- 03 25, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a 2.1 amp charger damage my I phone 6 s plus)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does this charge the iPhone faster?
- Asked by John K from Chalfont
- 05 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charge the iPhone faster?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet