Are the woven nylon bands water resistant/proof? I was thinking that I may need to get a sport band to interchange with the nylon.
2 Answers from the Community
The woven nylon bands are not water proof or water resistant but will dry off like any other nylon band/strap. I have gotten mine wet and washed it by hand many times with no problem. They hold up well and and feel good on the wrist.
- Answered by Wyatt L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes they actually are water resistant, but you'll need to wait until they dry after swimming with them.
- Answered by Vittorio C from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I swim using the woven nylon band?
- Asked by Lindsey A from Center Harbor
- 11 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I swim using the woven nylon band?)
- Asked about: 38mm Scuba Blue Woven Nylon
Is this Black Woven Nylon band is sweat free like old sports bands? Thank you.
- Asked by Jeet B from Cadillac
- 03 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Black Woven Nylon band is sweat free like old sports bands? Thank you.)
- Asked about: 42mm Scuba Blue Woven Nylon