Does this band look okay with the aluminum sports watch, rather then the stainless steel?
I have the series one sports watch in white... aluminum, not stainless.
- Asked by Shari W from Highland Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this band look okay with the aluminum sports watch, rather then the stainless steel?)
2 Answers from the Community
I just recently bought this band in space black for my space black Watch Sport (original watch) in Space Black. In my opinion it looks great, the only thing that is slightly wrong with it is the little "inserts", that you slide in your watch to use the band, are a different color than the Watch Sport (they are a closet black instead of more of a matte color. If you want a good quality band for your sport model this one works great (and the silver would probably go even better with the white aluminum model)!
- Answered by Christian O from Platte City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I think it looks great with the rose gold aluminum. Probably the yellow gold as well.
- Answered by Maziar A from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there a stainless steel rose gold watch case?
- Asked by Tyrone S from Austell
- 12 2, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a stainless steel rose gold watch case?)
- Asked about: 42mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band - S/M …
Is this okay to use with the sport edition?
- Asked by Douglas S from Austin
- 03 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this okay to use with the sport edition?)
- Asked about: 42mm Space Black Milanese Loop