How strong is the magnetic closure? Is there a possibility that it can come apart?
- Asked by Amanda M from Tustin
- Flag as inappropriate (How strong is the magnetic closure? Is there a possibility that it can come apart?)
2 Answers from the Community
The magnetic closure is sufficient. It is best when the bracelet is clean. I wear mine ALL the time, even during sports. There is no chance (in my opinion) for the watch to ever fall off as it has a catch at the end of the band. I have the silver metal and I am on this site to buy the same band in black. I will never own another buckle.
- Answered by Christine H from Lutz
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Latches very well, have been wearing for almost a year with no problems!
- Answered by Duane E from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2