Doesn't it scratch Ipad display?
Hey guys! I had windows tablet with wacom pencil that scratched my gorilla glass :(, also i know some guys who had same problems with ipad and some different (not apple's) pencils. These pencils have hard scratchy "stick" inside the rubber tip, so when this rubber is worn out (in very inpredictable moment) this hard stick scratch the display. Doesn't your apple pencil has such hard part inside the tio? Does it scratch your ipad? I really care about my ipad diplay and don't want to ruin it... Will be appreciate for any feedback.
- Asked by Misoa M from Mykolaiv
- Flag as inappropriate (Doesn't it scratch Ipad display?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have not had any visible scratches on my iPad. I use the pencil everyday for writing notes in my college classes and I have not had any scratches. So no it does not leave scratches. There is a hard sensor under the tip but the tips that cover it do not wear down that much and you can replace the tips when you feel that it is needed. When I bought my iPad the guy helping me said that getting scratches on the display is hard because of the strength of the glass. Knock on wood I haven't had any scratches on my iPad Pro 9.7".
- Answered by Matthew B from Elizabethtown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the case compatible with credit card readers?
- Asked by Edelmira D from Wylie
- 05 21, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case compatible with credit card readers?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Case - Black
Is it possible to connect to display that doesn't have HDMI?
- Asked by Nicholas R from Sudbury
- 06 16, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect to display that doesn't have HDMI?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Is Smart Cover base is plastic made?
- Asked by Hirdepal Singh S from Granville
- 12 27, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Smart Cover base is plastic made?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Cover - Black
No answers yet