How is the pencil for writing notes on the iPad? is there a better alternative, and how does it compare.
- Asked by Richard F from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the pencil for writing notes on the iPad? is there a better alternative, and how does it compare.)
1 Answer from the Community
I have used regular standard styluses, Pencil by 53, ReGear Pro and a few others and by far the Apple Pencil blows them all out of the water. As a scribe, I do a ton of writing and I'm somewhat picky on what I use. For my tablet (iPad Mini) I wanted something that gave me the fine tip design with the least amount of lag and skip... Nada. Purchased the iPad Pro 9.7 and also the Apple Pencil... the perfect match. Writes as smooth as a gel pen on paper, very very small lag if any at all and no skipping. Writes as clear as pen on paper even with cursive!!! You can use it at an angle for thicker lines. I hope Apple makes a pencil for the other tablets... They will corner the market. It is costly, but worth every penny. Do note the Pencil as of 12 May 2016 is only for the iPad Pro and iPad Pro 9.7
- Answered by Linda A from North Pole
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What Apps can be used to write using Apple Pencil and have it converted to text?
- Asked by Jordann A from Bloomfield Hills
- 08 31, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What Apps can be used to write using Apple Pencil and have it converted to text?)
- Asked about: iPad