Can I silence the click?
I would like to be able to use the mouse without hearing the "click." Is that possible?
- Asked by Linda M from South Bend
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I silence the click?)
2 Answers from the Community
No this is not a setting that you can change as the sound of the click was generate by the physical movement of the built touch surface
- Answered by Jialiang G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, only on Macbooks later than 2015 with Force Touch (does not include Air series). Go to System Preferences > Trackpad > click Silent clicking.
- Answered by Emmanuel E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How to right click on a Magic Trackpad?
- Asked by Calvin K from Honolulu
- 02 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How to right click on a Magic Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2