Does it work with Windows?
The "Seamless Multi‑Touch surface" seems powerful! Wondering if it works with Windows workstations? Does anyone know? Would be nice if it does. Thanks in advance for your response! Cheers
- Asked by M Oli A from Biggin Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Windows?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
will this work on windows 7 (copied)?
- Asked by Hasan B from Kuala Lumpur
- 03 19, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on windows 7 (copied)?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard