Can the keyboard be charged during the use of it?
- Asked by Raphael B from Savyon
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the keyboard be charged during the use of it?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Keep in mind that this keyboard has keep a charge over 2 months at least, with being on around 5 hours a day. Don't look at these estimates to close, but just know this Truth, this thing goes and goes and goes without a charge. Just charged it for the first time and it was at 5% and still working as if it needed no charge. It took around 2 and a half hours to fill her up again. This is also an estimate because i lost focus for a time, but in 3 hours or less for sure she's full again. You will love this Apple Product, as we love all Apple Products. They are made to Perfection. Apple moves in technology as a forerunner and has for years.
- Answered by David Z from Warminster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do I charge the (numeric) keyboard?
- Asked by Julia M from Arlington Heights
- 09 6, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I charge the (numeric) keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Is the keyboard supposed to plugged into computer all the time ?
- Asked by Thomas H from Holmen
- 02 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the keyboard supposed to plugged into computer all the time ?)
- Asked about: Mac