How long does it take to charge the battery? Is there a light on the keyboard to indicate it is charged?
1 Answer from the Community
Just charged mine for the first time in over 2 months, and this is with it being on at least 5 hours a day. Under 3 hours for sure will bring her up to 100 percent again. This one was at 5% before charging, and it acted just as strong as ever even at 5% left. The point here is that this things goes and goes and goes. It is truly one of the least things you will need to be concerned about. It's simply amazing how long this keeps on running without charging. System Preferences under bluetooth will give you the option to set up how you want to see the progress of the charge if you want to. No light, but no problem. It doesn't need one. This keyboard is the bomb.
- Answered by David Z from Warminster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?
- Asked by Thao N from Worcester
- 01 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
How long does the battery on the Apple Pencil last and how long does it take to complete a full charge?
- Asked by Candace F from Long Beach
- 04 6, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does the battery on the Apple Pencil last and how long does it take to complete a full charge?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro