Is it compatible with windows 10?
- Asked by Aidan L from Zionsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with windows 10?)
1 Answer from the Community
The unfortunate answer is: "somewhat".
I easily paired the keyboard via Bluetooth.
The basic functions of the keyboard work - I am typing this on my Magic Keyboard on a Windows 10 machine.
There are a few caveats:
1. The function keys work as function keys - no volume control, no brightness adjustment, etc.
2. The "fn" key simply does not work - which is very problematic as you can't ctrl-alt-delete on Windows with this keyboard (delete for Windows is actually is fn-delete on this keyboard).
I even installed the Bootcamp driver for a previous Apple keyboard (AppleKeyboardInstaller64) which did nothing.
So yes, it works somewhat.
- Answered by Matthew P from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is Magic Mouse 2 compatible with vaio systems running Windows 10 OS
- Asked by Dr Krishnan Kutty K from Thrissur
- 03 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Magic Mouse 2 compatible with vaio systems running Windows 10 OS)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2