The back of the keyboard contains the power switch, the charging port, and a white line. What is the line for? How does it work?
1 Answer from the Community
This is apparently to allow better connectivity between the bluetooth arials in the Mac and the Keyboard.
Sadly not a fancy battery level indicator or anything like that!
- Answered by Wesley S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
We live under power lines that even stop wireless net connection 3 feet away. will the wireless mouse work under those circumstances?
- Asked by Robert D from Warren
- 03 2, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (We live under power lines that even stop wireless net connection 3 feet away. will the wireless mouse work under those circumstances?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
I have a 2009 white macbook.
- Asked by Matt M from Perrysburg
- 12 8, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 2009 white macbook.)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter