Is this a emarker cable?
- Asked by 小灵 刘 from 深圳市
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a emarker cable?)
1 Answer from the Community
According to the datasheet of the new Apple USB charge cables, it supports 5A. Since Type-C cables that support currents of over 3A are require to have E-marker chips, I would assume that the apple cable has an e-marker chip.
- Answered by James K from Katy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What kind of cable is this:
- Asked by Leah F from Hastings On Hudson
- 04 7, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of cable is this:)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet