Can Airpods be found if lost or stolen using your Apple ID using the Find my iPhone app like other Apple devices?
I think these airpod are genius, but with a device that's so small, and not attached to a wire, it could be easy to lose one or both Airpods. I'm sure myself as well as other customers would feel more secure, or safe about spending $159.00 buying something so small if there was some sort of tracking device where you can find them, or play a sound in the case that they were misplaced of stolen.
1 Answer from the Community
AirPods do not have built-in Wifi nor cellular data capabilities, so they probably won't be able to be located using methods like Find my iPhone.
- Answered by Joseph B from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
unable to login on iphone 6 using my apple id
- Asked by Amrit P
- 09 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (unable to login on iphone 6 using my apple id)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet
Are there any apps available that can be used on Apple devices (such as the iPhone) specifically made for these headphones? If yes which ones?
- Asked by Maurice S from Brossard
- 09 22, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any apps available that can be used on Apple devices (such as the iPhone) specifically made for these headphones? If yes which ones?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…