Can the AirPods be used separately with multiple devices?
- Asked by Akash P from Jamnagar
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the AirPods be used separately with multiple devices?)
1 Answer from the Community
Depends on what you mean. The AirPods can be used with multiple devices yes. I've connected them to my iPhone and iPad and it's also connected to my watch for now. I did need to select the AirPods as an output when I wanted to watch Netflix on my iPad as it defaulted to speakers. Believe if i switch to the iPhone, then I will need to do that again next time I want to use it on the iPad. Pairing for Apple devices connected to the same iCloud account needs to be done only once; pairing with other devices is just like pairing a bluetooth device.
- Answered by Chirag D from Sommerville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used on multiple devices? So would only need one per family?
- Asked by Lori G from Medina
- 12 25, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used on multiple devices? So would only need one per family?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive