Do the AirPods work while your iPhone 6s is paired via Bluetooth to another device like the FitBit Blaze Watch???
I have a FitBit Blaze watch that I have to have for work so my iPhone 6s is always paired with my watch. I want the new AirPods but only if they will work while my iPhone 6s is paired via Bluetooth with my watch.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the AirPods will work when the iPhone 6s is paired to another device. This will work similarly to how the iPhone can be paired to an Apple Watch at the same time as wireless speakers. The iPhone is connecting to the watch for one reason and the speakers/headphones for another.
- Answered by Kevin S from Roanoke
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Why is the audio quality via bluetooth with the iPhone superb when compared to the audio quality of the LG G3 or any android device.
- Asked by Tyler B from Kennett Square
- 11 15, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Why is the audio quality via bluetooth with the iPhone superb when compared to the audio quality of the LG G3 or any android device.)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
will an iphone 6 read out text messages through my car speakers via bluetooth
- Asked by Robin E from Rio Linda
- 08 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (will an iphone 6 read out text messages through my car speakers via bluetooth)
- Asked about: iPhone