Does AirPods support music control and volume control from the AirPods? There is no indication of these features :(
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can control your music and volume with AirPods. This will be via Siri voice controls.
- Answered by Joseph B from Easton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you want to pause music, just remove one or both airpods from your ears. The sensor will detect it and resume the music only if you wear them again.
If you want to change volume or skip tracks etc., you have to make voice commands via Siri. Siri will be activated by double tapping on one of your airpods.
- Answered by Marutschke D from 京都市上京区
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the volume be changed through the iPhone and headphone controls during music playback and calls?
- Asked by Justin C from Brampton
- 10 2, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the volume be changed through the iPhone and headphone controls during music playback and calls?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
is the volume of the iphone 7 plus limited?
- Asked by Flora W from Henderson
- 09 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (is the volume of the iphone 7 plus limited?)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet