Will AirPods work with 3rd party voip applications (Ringcentral, Skype, etc.) for both OS X & IOS, only for one, or not at all?
2 Answers from the Community
They will work for both. They are just like regular headphones, but wireless.
- Answered by Logan W from Travelers Rest
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
AirPods will work in the same capacity as EarPods. As long as your iOS/macOS device supports bluetooth, you will be able to use it as a headset system-wide.
- Answered by Jamie K from Centenary Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the mic located in the volume controller like normal?
- Asked by Nathaniel W from Phoenix
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the mic located in the volume controller like normal?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector