Will an adapter be available to plug into the audio source on an airline? Or will I need to bring wired earpods to listen to movies?
3 Answers from the Community
Apparently my original quesion was not clear. If the adapter had built-in wireless, then it could convert the airline's wired audio signal into a bluetooth signal that the AirPods could pick up. This is more a suggestion for third-party developers, since I know that Apple does not make such an adapter.
- Answered by Kenneth W W from Ridgefield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Wired EarPods will be needed. This are completely wireless except when you charge the case.
- Answered by Jose R from Camby
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No. Do you not understand how these earphones work? They are wireless. The only cable will be the one that you'll use to charge up the little container housing the AirPods.
- Answered by Neal J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How do you listen to downloaded music on an iPad while on a commercial airline
- Asked by Richard N from Tempe
- 01 7, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you listen to downloaded music on an iPad while on a commercial airline)
- Asked about: iPad
can i use a usb headset to listen to music
- Asked by Hakop M from Glendale
- 01 12, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a usb headset to listen to music)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
No answers yet