Is the case a shell or is it flimsy until you put it around your phone?
- Asked by Adriana S from Long Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case a shell or is it flimsy until you put it around your phone?)
4 Answers from the Community
I own the silicone case for my iPhone 6. It's made of hard plastic, with a really nice-feeling soft silicone on the outside.
It's a really good case, but I have two of them (to go with my Apple Watch bands), and if you are planning to change the case often the corners split leaving hard plastic exposed.
so, it isn't flimsy. It's a v good case :)
- Answered by Ryan H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The case is a shell.
- Answered by Sean R from Highlands Ranch
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The case is somewhat a shell. It's not that flimsy because the silicone is built around this shell like material, but the inside is coated with a microfiber interior
- Answered by Julian D from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is the same way and exact same case as used in iPhone 6 and plus.
- Answered by Chaodong L from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
hard shell case for late 2016 MBP
- Asked by Michael H from North Hollywood
- 01 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (hard shell case for late 2016 MBP)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Does the case protect the phone honestly?
- Asked by Shanil C from Bronx
- 10 21, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case protect the phone honestly?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…