Can this be used on a 13" MBP in a pinch?
- Asked by Matthew B from Anderson
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used on a 13" MBP in a pinch?)
2 Answers from the Community
If you are referring to the new 2016 MacBook Pro, then yes, it can be used period, not just 'in a pinch'. It will work perfectly fine--it is just that this is a more expensive adapter since it is higher power, a 13" 2016 MBP will only charge at 61W, not 87W, but it is safe and works fine.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends which 13" MacBook Pro you're referring to? If its the new one with USB-C then yes it can be used and will charge it. If its the older MacBook Pro with MagSafe then no, because this doesn't have the MagSafe connector on it and you only get the power supply. The USB-C cable is NOT included.
- Answered by Michael K from Horseheads
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do I get my new 13" MBP to work with my old analog TV? Please recommend a VGA converter and the cable needed for this.
- Asked by Anthony T from Denver
- 10 11, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I get my new 13" MBP to work with my old analog TV? Please recommend a VGA converter and the cable needed for this.)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter