are the Apple Watch Sport band changeable? If so how do you change it with a different band
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the watch bands are changeable. On the back of the watch, on each side where the band attaches, there are small buttons that, when pressed, unlock the band so it can be slid out of the watch case, and replaced with another watch band. When the watch band is fully slid in place, the band will lock in place. The buttons can easily be pressed in using a fingernail.
Note that the watch band must be made specifically for Apple Watch. Standard watch bands do not work with Apple Watch.
- Answered by Ronald B from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I buy the shorter band for the sport watch
- Asked by Julia A T from Seattle
- 01 20, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (can I buy the shorter band for the sport watch)
- Asked about: 38mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band
No answers yet
Those the Hermes band fit on any regular 38mm Apple Sport Watch?
- Asked by Jahayra C from Bronx
- 05 16, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Those the Hermes band fit on any regular 38mm Apple Sport Watch?)
- Asked about: 38mm Scuba Blue Woven Nylon