SALES & REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS")
Singapore Consumer Store
Thanks for shopping at Apple. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the cool stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products, whether you’re at the Apple Online Store or on the phone with the Apple Contact Center. (To make it visually easier on both of us, we’ll refer to these entities as the “Apple Store” in this policy.)
Standard Return Policy
We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from the Apple Store. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re designed and built to be just what you need. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product.
For iPhone returns (not purchased in volume), you may return your undamaged iPhone with its included accessories within 14 days from the date you received the product. Here’s the important part: returning your iPhone may not automatically cancel or reset your wireless account; you are responsible for your wireless service agreement and for any applicable fees associated with your wireless account. Please contact your provider for more information.
For any other undamaged product (not purchased in volume), simply return it with the original receipt (or gift receipt) and original packaging within 14 days from the date you received the product. If the item is returned within this timeframe, we’ll exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method. However, please note that we will only remit refunds to a Singapore bank account where the name of the bank account holder matches the payor’s name/information. Please also note that we only remit refunds domestically and cannot remit refunds outside of Singapore. Please note the following:
- Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased.
- The following products are not eligible for return: electronic software downloads, subscriptions to the Software-Up-To-Date program and any Apple Developer products.
- Apple provides security features to enable you to protect your product in case of loss or theft. If you do not disable these features prior to returning your device, Apple may refuse the return or exchange.
- Opened software cannot be returned if it contained a seal with the software license on the outside of the package and you could read the software license before opening its packaging. As an exception, you may return Apple-branded software if you do not agree to the licensing terms; however, you may not retain or otherwise use any copies of returned software. It’s not legal . . . and it’s not nice.
For complete details on how to return a product purchased at the Apple Store please visit the Returns & Refunds page.
Return of Products Purchased in Volume
In addition to the Standard Return Policy, the following applies to returns of any product purchased in volume (aggregate of more than 4 per order or across multiple orders) from the same product category:
- Must be returned within 7 days of the date you receive the product;
- Will be subject to a 25% restocking fee per item; and
- Must be returned to the Apple Store where originally purchased.
The purchase and use of an iPhone is subject to terms and conditions found at: http://www.apple.com/legal/sla/ and http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/. In addition, by purchasing an iPhone, you expressly acknowledge that:
- A wireless service plan is required to activate all iPhone features.
- Making unauthorized modifications to the software on an iPhone violates the iPhone software license agreement. The common term for modifying an iPhone is jail-breaking, with a particular emphasis on the second part of that term. That’s why we strongly, almost emphatically, recommend that you do not do so. Really. Should you be unable to use your iPhone due to an unauthorized software modification, its repair will not be covered under the warranty.
- Apple may, in its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. Apple may require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order.
Some Apple products utilize wireless services that may incur extra costs and are governed by the terms of a separate agreement between you and your selected wireless service provider.
Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections
With regards to pricing, Apple reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at/on the Apple Store at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the Payment & Security page.
Should Apple reduce its price on any Apple-branded product within 14 calendar days from the date you receive your product, feel free to contact the Apple Contact Center at 1800-692-7753 to request a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or credit you must contact Apple within 14 calendar days of the price change. Please note that this excludes limited-time price reductions, such as those that occur during special sales events. Price protection is only available for up to 10 units of a particular product. Additionally, we may require that you have the product with you or otherwise have proof of possession when requesting price protection.
Order Acceptance/Confirmation For Online and Call Center Purchases
Once we receive your order, we’ll provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify Apple’s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. The Apple Store reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If Apple cancels an order after you have already been billed, Apple will refund the billed amount.
Shipping & Delivery
Please review the Shipping & Delivery page to learn about how and when you will receive the products you purchased from the Apple Store. Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond Apple’s control once it leaves our facilities, Apple cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery. In the event you do not accept delivery of products purchased in volume (after reasonable delivery attempts by the carrier), the relevant products of your Order will be considered as returned to us and you may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Shopping outside Singapore
There are more than 20 Apple Online Stores in countries around the globe. The Apple Online Store Singapore ships only within Singapore. We do not ship to freight forwarders. If you would like to purchase Apple products from outside Singapore, please see our International Store Directory to find out if an Apple Online Store serves your country.
The Apple Store sells and ships products to end-user customers only. You may not purchase products at the Apple Store for resale, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are doing so. And we’re pretty good at figuring that out . . .
Singapore Sales Only
The Apple Store accepts orders from billing addresses within Singapore. Apple will not ship products purchased at the Apple Store to an address outside of Singapore.
This contract is subject to applicable export control laws. You may not export any product purchased from the Apple Store to another country if prohibited by export control laws. If you do plan to export an Apple product to another country, you must obtain any legally required export licences (or other government approvals) prior to doing so.
Product Availability and Limitations
Given the popularity and/or supply constraints of some of our products, Apple may have to limit the number of products available for purchase. Trust us, we’re building them as fast as we can. Apple reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time, even after you place an order. Furthermore, there may be occasions when Apple confirms your order but subsequently learns that it cannot supply the ordered product. In the event we cannot supply a product you ordered, Apple will cancel the order and refund your purchase price in full.