The Tech21 Impact Mesh is an intelligent layer of protection for your iPad. It is made from D30, a highly resilient material that is designed to absorb and disperse shock. Fully compatible with the Apple smart cover, it clips securely onto the iPad, encasing its corners and back and allowing hassle-free access to all ports and function buttons. Featuring a minimalistic dotted design, the case shields your device from everyday accidents without compromising style and functionality.
The Impact Mesh case wraps around the corners and back of your iPad, providing a secure fit and maintaining full access to all ports and function buttons. Plus it's fully compatible with the Apple Smart Cover.
- Fully integrated case with D3O military-grade impact protection material
- Dotted design for sleek, minimalistic look
- Encases all sides of the iPad to provide a secure fit and feel
- Full access to all ports and function buttons
- Slim design ensures full protection without added bulk
- 100% compatible with the Apple Smart Cover for full protection
Did you notice?D3O military-grade material works at the molecular level to absorb the energy of impacts.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iPad in the same pristine condition as the day you bought it.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: D3O, TPU
- Height: 1.8 cm/0.71 in.
- Width: 21.5 cm/8.46 in.
- Weight: 137 g
- Length: 28 cm/11.02 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3455
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517324168
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1800-692-7753 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Do Not use with 3rd Generation iPad
* based upon my experience with the 3rd gen iPad released in 2012
The Tech21 Impact Mesh Case is both sturdy and attractive. U * based upon my experience with the 3rd gen iPad released in 2012
The Tech21 Impact Mesh Case is both sturdy and attractive. Unfortunately, the case does not allow for adequate heat dissipation. Combined with the force exerted along the edges of the device, the appoxy keeping the screen attached to the frame weakens over time. Eventually the screen detaches along the bezel, exposes the electronics, and screen death occurs soon there after. …
- Written by Andrew B from Washington
11 of 21 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case fit iPad mini retina display?
- Asked by Lisa H from Eastern Passage
- Dec 25, 2013
Yes - it fits because the ipad mini and ipad mini 2 are same size
but the microphone which is now Yes - it fits because the ipad mini and ipad mini 2 are same size
but the microphone which is now on the back of the ipad mini retina display will be covered !! …
- Answered by Sujan K from Toride
- Dec 30, 2013
Will iPad 4 fit in an iPad 5 Air case?
- Asked by Brooke C from Cibolo
- Nov 12, 2014
No, unfortunately it won't. The iPad 4 has bigger dimensions compared to the iPad air (iPad 5)
- Answered by Jeffrey C
- Nov 13, 2014
Does this case fit my iPad air?
- Asked by Steve K from Apple Valley
- Jan 14, 2014
This particular model says in the compatibility section above that it fits 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generat This particular model says in the compatibility section above that it fits 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPads.
No, it won't fit your iPad Air, but they do have an iPad Air version that are just like these. …
- Answered by Edward M from Paradise
- Jan 22, 2014
Will this case fit iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Kristian D from Lincoln Park
- Oct 25, 2014
No, unfortunately the Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad Air does not fit the iPad Air 2: although the ca No, unfortunately the Tech21 Impact Mesh for iPad Air does not fit the iPad Air 2: although the case itself fits well, the hole for the camera is misaligned so that the mesh overlays the actual camera of the iPad Air 2. Great pity! I have to take the case back to the Apple Store today, and hope that an iPad Air 2 case is produced soon, because I absolutely love these cases! …
- Answered by Karen W from Pennington
- Oct 29, 2014