Does it have warranty?
- Asked by Sergio S from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have warranty?)
2 Answers from the Community
All Apple devices come with a warranty but I personally heartily recommend the purchase of AppleCare, their extended warranty for any product costing more than a few hundred dollars. The coverage is excellent and could save you from having to buy a new device within the first two years.
- Answered by Ann H L from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes if you buy it or buy the ipod
- Answered by Holly B from Lehi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the warranty on this?
- Asked by Alton F from Saratoga
- Sep 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty on this?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - Black