Every iPad comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPad extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPad and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a S$68 service fee.1
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs the iPad, iOS and many applications, the iPad is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Carry-in repair3: Take your iPad to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your iPad
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each subject to a S$68 service fee1
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can call and get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages and other Apple-branded iPad apps
AppleCare+ must be purchased within 30 days of the date you bought your new iPad. If you did not purchase AppleCare+ with your iPad, you may purchase it by calling the AppleCare Contact Centre. To buy AppleCare+ from the AppleCare Contact Centre, you will be required to verify your purchase date and run a diagnostic to confirm that your iPad has no pre-existing damage.
See the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For more information, read the frequently asked questions.