Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a S$108 service fee plus applicable tax.2
Extend your coverage to two years of service and expert telephone technical support
Because Apple designs the iPhone, iOS and many applications, the iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.3
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Carry-in repair4: Take your iPhone to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
- Express Replacement Service
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage2, each subject to a S$108 service fee plus applicable tax
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded apps, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as FaceTime, Mail and Calendar
- Connecting to wireless networks
AppleCare+ must be purchased within 30 days of the date you bought your new iPhone. If you did not purchase AppleCare+ with your iPhone, you may purchase it by calling the AppleCare Contact Centre. To buy AppleCare+ from the AppleCare Contact Centre, you will be required to verify your purchase date and run a diagnostic to confirm that your iPhone has no pre-existing damage.
See the AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.