AppleCare+ for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike+ extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your Apple Watch1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a S$98 service fee.2 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Hermès extends your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Apple Watch1 and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a S$118 service fee.2 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com.
Because Apple designs Apple Watch, watchOS and many applications, Apple Watch is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.3
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Global repair coverage4
- Carry-in repair4: Take your Apple Watch to an Apple Authorised Service Provider
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple Watch
- For Apple Watch, the included magnetic charging cable and power adapter. For Apple Watch Edition, the included magnetic charging cable, power adapter, magnetic charging dock and lightning cable.
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage,2 each subject to a service fee of S$98 for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike+, or S$118 for Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Hermès
With AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your Apple Watch, watchOS and Apple-branded Apple Watch apps, including:
- Using watchOS
- Connecting to iPhone, including iOS and the Apple Watch app
- Questions about Apple-branded Apple Watch apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Apple Watch. Or buy it within 60 days of your Apple Watch purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- By calling 800-186-1087 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See the AppleCare+ terms and conditions for complete product details.