Moshi's iVisor Pro matte screen protector keeps your MacBook Pro display pristine while also reducing glare. Thanks to new multilayer coating technologies and special LCD-grade plastic, the iVisor Pro also ensures absolute clarity. Unlike other screen protectors that require tedious installation and often result in unwanted air bubbles, iVIsor's proprietary design and patented technology guarantee that you can install it in seconds without any air bubbles. In addition, iVisor Pro incorporates a special adhesive that allows repeated cleaning and re-application.
- Patented technology completely eliminates bubbles during installation
- New multi-layered structure for greater clarity and sharpness
- Special adhesive allows multiple washings and re-applications
- Surface treatment provides even greater resistance to scratches and fingerprints
- High transparency ensures minimal impact on brightness
Did you notice?Patented technology makes for easy installation without any bubbles.
Apple Recommends ForPreserve the finish and clarity of your MacBook Pro display.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iVisor Pro Screen Protector
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO040901
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052311589
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.moshimonde.com/warranty.aspx)
- iVisor Pro cannot be applied on MacBook models with the matte screen option
Ratings & Reviews
Best I've seen
I've been looking for a screen protector to both cut the glare and protect the glass. This iVisor does both. It literally took me I've been looking for a screen protector to both cut the glare and protect the glass. This iVisor does both. It literally took me less than 15 seconds to install, and the difference was instantly noticeable. I don't have to tilt my head while watching videos or photographs. The material used is definitely quality. It resists smudges and fingerprints. It's designed really well, too, with a whole for the camera and a transparent section to make the little "MacBook Pro" logo visible. I love it. …
- Written by Stephen S from lisle
70 of 77 people found this useful
I love it. The glare is really reduced as well helps a lot with keeping finger prints and smudges away. Putting it on was really e I love it. The glare is really reduced as well helps a lot with keeping finger prints and smudges away. Putting it on was really easy and there were no air holes. i recommend people to get it. …
- Written by Autumn M from Manchester
57 of 60 people found this useful
Simple Install, Elegant Result
I'm always skeptical of products like these. I am pleased to say that this product truly delivered.
The install was a breeze a I'm always skeptical of products like these. I am pleased to say that this product truly delivered.
The install was a breeze and the end result was, well, elegant. What's nice about Moshi's iVisor Pro for the 13" MBP is that it's very rigid when compared to your traditional screen protectors (I compared it to the Power Support screen protectors for the iPhone). The rigidity allowed for a quicker and cleaner install given that it didn't try and fold on itself while you were lining up.
Overall, a great product that does its job and not only meets, but exceeds expectations.
Do not be worried about the white/clear part at the bottom of the protector. At first I didn't even want to put it on because I thought it looked stupid. As soon as I installed the screen protector, I saw exactly why they did it that way. It looks amazing when installed - almost looks like it came from the factory like this.
Five stars. …
- Written by Chris F from Orlando
59 of 65 people found this useful
Good stuff ... but could be better
This is definitely a good buy. Below I'll break down the likes and not likes about this product
- Perfect fit for my This is definitely a good buy. Below I'll break down the likes and not likes about this product
- Perfect fit for my MBP 13 retina.
- Somehow is reducing glare (for a screen protector, because, w/o a screen protector the retina screen has anyway very low reflectivity)
- No bubbles after installation (the so called "patented bubble free bla bla" is actually not putting any silicone adhesive layer in the clear area.
- Fingerprint resistant
- The black border is masking the antireflective coating that on my MBP started to peel off
- The ambient light sensor remains active (unlike some reviews that I've read about it). It is visible in the far left side of the cutout for the camera.
- Not having any adhesive layer in the viewable area, a strange white fuzzy glare is present when a strong light is hitting the screen from the side. This is actually the only bad thing that I can say about it. I wish that a version with full silicone gel adhesive layer would be available. …
- Written by Liviu P from Märsta
Wish I had bought this sooner
I have had my 13" MacBook Pro for 3 years now, and since buying it, wished I had a screen protector as wiping it off every day was I have had my 13" MacBook Pro for 3 years now, and since buying it, wished I had a screen protector as wiping it off every day was annoying. I have had a keyboard protector since day 1, and it would leave marks on my screen (not damaging marks, but imprints). I visited the Apple store a few times, and no one could tell me the difference between the different ones, or how well they work. I bit the bullet and ordered this one a few days ago, and I am very happy. I have waited a few days to see if I actually liked it before posting this review. It fits perfectly, and I do not notice any degradation of screen clarity. It was easy to put on and adjust, and just to check, I removed it and reapplied it - no residue. And best of all is that my keyboard protector's imprints are easily wiped off. Great choice! …
- Written by Paula D from Lower Sackville
1 of 2 people found this useful
unfortunately does not fit for Retina display
I had to cut the bottom part just to fit. Also, it does not add more protection in my opinion !!
- Written by ABDULELAH A from Orlando
3 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
would this work on the new macbook pro with retina display ?
- Asked by Carlos S from Los Angeles
- Jun 20, 2012
no, take the specific one that says it's for retina. the screens are somehow a bit different so if y no, take the specific one that says it's for retina. the screens are somehow a bit different so if you don't have the version specifically for the retina model you're going to be disappointed. …
- Answered by Alisha A
- Oct 3, 2013
Will this screen protector fit on the 13" macbook pro with retina display?
- Asked by Maria Ligia G from Orlando
- Jul 2, 2013
No sorry it won't the mac book and mac book pro though they may be the same size the fame and the bo No sorry it won't the mac book and mac book pro though they may be the same size the fame and the boarder differ making it not fit properly, now if you take the time to cut it out your self you are more that welcome to. Thus being said you have to get the 15 " retina one because the regular pros have a black boarder on the protector itself and it does not have the camera …
- Answered by Antonio M from Las Vegas
- Nov 9, 2013
Why is there no option for 13" Macbook Pro with Retina Display?
- Asked by Jenny P from Mississauga
- Oct 4, 2014
would this work on the new 13" Macbook air ( I really hate that silver frame) ?
- Asked by Mehrdad E from Minneapolis
- Sep 4, 2013
Yes it does. The cut out on top for the Camera is oversize so the light sensor is uncovered and the Yes it does. The cut out on top for the Camera is oversize so the light sensor is uncovered and the adhesive is only on the black edge. I have had it on machine since September 2012. Works fine for me. Good solid protection. …
- Answered by Hassan M from Milpitas
- May 18, 2013
Can it be removed and reapplied frequently?
- Asked by Ryan J from Orangeville
- Nov 20, 2012
Yes, but it's not practically advisable. The protector fits right against the edges of the screen, m Yes, but it's not practically advisable. The protector fits right against the edges of the screen, making it not difficult but laborious to remove and reapply at will. However if you need to do so, yes it can be removed and reapplied frequently, it doesn't lose much grip over time or through excessive re-applying. Not practical, but possible. …
- Answered by Robert K
- May 11, 2013