The Linksys SE2800 Gigabit Switch gives you the ease of true plug-and-play set up, eliminating the need for any configuration. All you do is connect your Mac systems, printers, storage, game consoles, and more and immediately start experiencing the convenience of rapid file transfers and media sharing among Gigabit devices. Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization technology automatically ensures optimal performance for each connected device, so you get uninterrupted video streaming and gaming. You also minimize power use thanks to auto power-down disabling of unused ports, sleep mode when all ports are inactive, and smart power for short cable runs.
- Expand your network by connecting up to eight devices, including Macs, printers, storage, and other wired devices
- Take advantage of Gigabit speeds up to 1000 Mbit/s, up to times faster than standard Ethernet
- Eight auto-sensing Gigabit (10/100/1000) device ports
- Easy set up—simply connect your wired devices and start using them; no configuration needed
- High performance ensured by Quality of Service traffic prioritization technology (auto-sensing ports automatically optimize speed for connected devices)
- Power-saving features such as auto power-down of unused ports, sleep mode, and smart power for short cable runs
Did you notice?Numerous power-saving features for maximum energy efficiency.
Apple Recommends ForEasily expansion of your network to connect more Macs and other devices at powerful Gigabit Ethernet speeds.
What's in the Box?
- Linksys SE2800 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Power adapter
- Quick start guide
- Mfr. Part Number: SE2800
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883597000
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this compatible with OSX version 10.9.4?
- Asked by Geraldine D from Kilworthy
- Sep 6, 2014