The Kate Spade two-piece case is injected with lightweight polycarbonate to thoroughly protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout your daily travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favorite app, and enjoy some Kate Spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
- Parabolic Flash Diffuser
Did you notice?Lightweight polycarbonate construction provides a barrier to bumps and scratches.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone in whimsical Kate Spade style.
What's in the Box?
- Kate Spade Two-Piece Case for iPhone
- Silicone insert
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: 04444
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870044445
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: A one-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Full warranty terms and conditions are listed at www.contourdesign.com.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The case arrived yesterday and I love it. It looks fantastic. I don't have the issues that the previous reviewer had. Its very sle The case arrived yesterday and I love it. It looks fantastic. I don't have the issues that the previous reviewer had. Its very sleek and smooth, which I prefer to some of the bulky cases out there. Its less protective than the ugly bulky ones sure, but thats life - trade off for function with style.
This case replaced my original apple rubbery one with the holes. I like that one too but I like that this one doesn't stick to the inside of pockets. I gave this one 4/5 stars, it loses one star because I worry it isn't quite as protective as my previous case (less impact resistance i think plus the buttons are left exposed). …
- Written by JL C from cole harbour
9 of 9 people found this useful
Strange lines appear
I bought the glitter kate spade cover for my pink iPhone 5c last sunday and when i was in the store (Millenia mal Orlando), i cle I bought the glitter kate spade cover for my pink iPhone 5c last sunday and when i was in the store (Millenia mal Orlando), i clean my phone with the product that they have on their tables and them put my cover and instantly appears lines like humidity, took off hte cover and dry thinking that it was humidity, but not, because appears again, them try again, dry very well the iPhone and cover and nothing, the lines stay there, also the guy who was helping us try and nothing, we change the cover for a new one and nothing.
Despite of that i took the cover to home with me thinking that maybe with water can cleaning but nothing, i try with everything and nothing, they stiil there, and when you look it close it looks like alcohol or grease. I dont live in the US and now i dont like how it looks!!!! So ugly!! What can i do??? …
- Written by Ariana J from panama
7 of 25 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do I still need a screen protector
- Asked by Carol W from Cranbrook
- Mar 14, 2015
The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and The front of the cover sticks out slightly and is beveled. So you can put the phone screen down and it won't touch the surface. …
- Answered by Doug B from Ny
- Apr 5, 2015