Lifeproof's nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s is extremely thin and light, yet offers such complete protection you can use your iPhone in situations you never imagined. Incorporating screen-less technology, nüüd safeguards iPhone from drops, dirt, and dunks while keeping the touchscreen open to your direct touch. Its smart design also allows full access to every iPhone function, including Touch ID.
- All-protective design that's extremely thin, light
- Fully compatible with the iPhone 5s Touch ID function
- Waterproof—fully submersible to 6.6 feet/2 meters
- You can touch the actual touchscreen—perfect clarity and interaction
- Complete access to Touch ID and every button, control, and port
- Slim, clear case highlights the sleek design of iPhone 5s
- Anti-reflective optical-glass lens for crystal-clear photography
Did you notice?The super thin and light design offers full access to Touch ID and all other iPhone 5s functions.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5s or 5 from daily hazards—including submersion in water.
What's in the Box?
- Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone 5/5s
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: 2105-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859013846
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Dont buy this case
I bought this case for a recent trip. It was never submersed in the water and it got water in it from just being splashed even th I bought this case for a recent trip. It was never submersed in the water and it got water in it from just being splashed even though I did the testing before I put the phone in it. This ruined my phone and the response from lifeproof was even though it say waterproof on the box they don't warranty the phone. …
- Written by Jennifer G from The Woodlands
Can't speak to waterproof but you will more than likely be using yours dry. It makes using the keyboard very awkward. Any characte Can't speak to waterproof but you will more than likely be using yours dry. It makes using the keyboard very awkward. Any characters along the edges are always either missing or just wrong because your finger will keep bumping into the case. I do not have 'freakishly large hands', just average lady hands. Second, forget about just plugging in your earbuds to listen to music or to make a quick private call. There's this awkward adaptor you have to attach first (supposedly so it remains waterproof?). Just awkward to install and then uninstall do that you can listen to music in the bus/plane/whatever. I suspect this attachment is why the mic on my earbuds doesn't actually work. I was kind of carpetbagged by the salesman into buying this one since I was about to leave town for a wedding and my kid was just graduating that night AND my phone had just died. Buyer beware! Avoid at all costs!!! …
- Written by susan C from Seattle
0 of 1 people found this useful
My case was checked before I got on boat and sure enough it went in water. I could see water in back of clear case. Took it apart My case was checked before I got on boat and sure enough it went in water. I could see water in back of clear case. Took it apart and totally waterlogged . This simply does not work in water. I plan to start writing letters to BBB , apple, life-proof . This is false advertising …
- Written by Barbara P from Covingyon
2 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you still have a screen protector on with this case for the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Connor K
- Feb 18, 2014
One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
W One single screenprotector is delivered with the case, it fits perfect into the faceplate frame.
Warning: Do not use screenprotectors that goes under the faceplate frame, reason: depending on the thikness of the screenprotector the two shells of the case may possibly not close proper and then the 4 proofs of Lifeproof are not guranteed. …
- Answered by Heinrich B
- Mar 11, 2014
Dose the case have it's own built in screen protector or no ?
- Asked by Luke M
- Sep 7, 2014
- Answered by Zakeria M from Houston
- Apr 22, 2015
Is the case easy to take off and put on the 5s?
- Asked by Tim B from White Rock
- Dec 26, 2013
Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance t Really easy to take off and put on. Takes like a minute. But the more you do this, the more chance there is of damaging or getting dirt in the seals, so it's best to keep the case on to maintain waterproofness. …
- Answered by Callum C from Paddington
- Jan 9, 2014
Is there any warranty for the Lifeproof casing for the Iphone 5S? If so, how long is the warranty period? Thanks
- Asked by Muhd A
- Aug 4, 2014
You can read my story but The warrantee is FANTASTIC! be sure you keep the little white sticker insi You can read my story but The warrantee is FANTASTIC! be sure you keep the little white sticker inside the front cover, has a serial number you'll need, when making your claim. You'll have to go online to Lifeproof and submit under warrantee but they're super fast! I got my replacement in under a week. …
- Answered by Marc M from Winnipeg
- Aug 24, 2014