BlueAnt Pump HD multi-sport wireless headphones deliver superb audio when you're listening to iPhone or iPod during intense activity and in extreme conditions. Offering excellent wireless range, PUMP delivers crystal-clear audio and carries the IP67 rating (indicating a high degree of resistance to dust and water). The military-grade, rugged design protects the premium audio components from rain, dust, debris, sweat, and even a rinse under the tap at the end of workouts. PUMP’s Superfit System also lets you move with complete freedom no matter how rigorous your activities.
- Watertight mesh
- Secure fit for intense activity
- Independent audio controls
- Teflon and Kevlar moisture guard
- Micro-USB charging
- ComfortSeal and Awareness tips
- Supports Bluetooth HD audio
- Compatible with Siri
Did you notice?Teflon coating and Kevlar shielding keep any moisture out of the headphones.
Apple Recommends ForPlay, live, and train to the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad—unleashed from bothersome wires.
What's in the Box?
- BlueAnt PUMP HD Wireless Bluetooth Sportbud Headphones
- USB cable
- ComfortSeal tips (S/M/L)
- Comply Premium Awareness tips
- Cable zip
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms ± 15% at 2000Hz
- THD: <0.25% at 1000Hz
- Other Features: Stereo
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Charge Time: Two hours full charge, 50% charge in 30 minutes
- Talk Time: Eight hours
- Stand By Time: Two weeks
- Mfr. Part Number: PUMP-GI
- UPC or EAN No.: 878049002008
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 12 months
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
I was looking for headphones that are comfortable, and would stand up to the elements, namely while riding my scooter on the road. I was looking for headphones that are comfortable, and would stand up to the elements, namely while riding my scooter on the road. I found both with the Blue Ant Pumps. They fit tight, and even very soft, quiet songs are easily heard with their air-tight seal in your ear. I would have given these headphones 5 stars but the user interface is a bit tough to use (changing the song with the headset) and the sound quality could be a bit clearer. All in all, a very good device and I am very satisfied! …
- Written by Daniel G from West Roxbury
3 of 3 people found this useful
Best sports headphones I've owned...
These things are EXTREMELY rugged, fully waterproof, sound great, and are way more comfortable than other sports style earbuds I'v These things are EXTREMELY rugged, fully waterproof, sound great, and are way more comfortable than other sports style earbuds I've tried. For my 15 mile commute cycling through rain doesn't leave me worried about my headphones getting damaged from water and I leave my phone in my backpack or pocket so no annoying wires... And don't get me started with the gym/ exercise... I feel like I can do summersaults and backflips without these things falling off. They were also extremely generous with the earbud pieces; the box came with way more earbud pieces than I felt were even needed but no complaints here.
-Sound great; base is strong but doesn't muddy out the treble
-Extremely sturdy; heck you can go SWIMMING with these things (when they say waterproof, they mean it)
-Fully Charged in 2 hours, lasts a couple days
-Built in microphone; seems like a generous feature for this type of earbuds
-Bluetooth connection drains more battery than wired headphones
Favourite pair of headphones I've owned! …
- Written by Mehdi K from Innisfil
53 of 56 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are they better than the powerbeat 2 ?
- Asked by Shadi A from Melbourne
- Apr 17, 2015
No answers yet
Is this device compatible with the Watch?
- Asked by Leslie A from Burleson
- Apr 28, 2015
BlueAnt Bluetooth Headphones have controls for play/pause, next/back track, but does it have controls to go back few seconds?
- Asked by Lawrence W from Madison
- Nov 12, 2014
What is meant by playback is limited to above water(referenced to swimming)?
- Asked by Clay H from Clinton
- Nov 19, 2014
Yes, the music will cut out when you're underwater. As someone else has said: it will work when you' Yes, the music will cut out when you're underwater. As someone else has said: it will work when you're above the water's surface, but underwater, it cut's out completely …
- Answered by Ioan W
- Apr 12, 2015
can I answer a call on my headset? Without taking my phone out, is there any way to answer a call using the headset controls?
- Asked by Emily P from Albuquerque
- Feb 24, 2015
Yes, the PUMP has a built in microphone and call controls so there is no need to take out your phone Yes, the PUMP has a built in microphone and call controls so there is no need to take out your phone.
To answer or end a call simply press the PLAY button.
To start SIRI double press the PLAY button. …
- Answered by Scott P from Brunswick
- Feb 25, 2015