Offering reliability and plug-and-play simplicity, the Belkin Secure Wired Keyboard connects directly and securely to a single iPad. It doesn't require batteries or recharging, making it especially effective for standardized testing. The slender design features well-spaced keys made specifically for the classroom.
Integrated multimedia controls support advanced learning needs. A row of function keys offers convenient one-touch access to a variety of features, including volume, play/pause, fast-forward and rewind, screen lock, screen capture, and more. And full-size arrow keys allow you to navigate easily through documents and websites.
Its durable construction and child-friendly configuration make the Belkin Secure Wired Keyboard ideal for school deployments at any grade level.
- Plug and play
- Full-size keys
- “Correct connect” diagnostic indicator
- Durable, lightweight design
- Multimedia function keys
- Well-spaced keys for comfortable typing
- No additional software required
- No batteries required
Did you notice?Plug and play with no need for batteries or additional software.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably typing on your iPad with a securely wired connection.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Secure Wired Keyboard for iPad
- Height: 0.75 in./1.91 cm
- Width: 6.29 in./15.98 cm
- Weight: 14.72 oz./417.3 g
- Length: 12.24 in./31.09 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: B2B124
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883656899
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the keyboard drain power from the iPad thereby reducing the iPad's charge faster?
- Asked by Philip W from Portland
- Jul 26, 2015
is there a way to power the iPad while you are using the keyboard?
- Asked by Shannon M from San Francisco
- Jan 26, 2015
How long is the cable?
- Asked by Oran D from Kennewick
- May 19, 2015
The cable is approximately 22" long - not including the length of the 30-Pin connector.
- Answered by Jon R
- May 22, 2015
are the keys raised liked a regular keyboard or flat like a laptop keyboard?
- Asked by William R from Madison
- Dec 12, 2014
The keys are raised like a desktop keyboard, not flush. This provides a greater level of tactile exp The keys are raised like a desktop keyboard, not flush. This provides a greater level of tactile experience when using this keyboard. …
- Answered by Jon R from Redondo Beach
- Dec 15, 2014
Why is this keyboard called "secure"?
- Asked by Peter G from Salt Lake City
- Aug 25, 2014
This Belkin keyboard is specially designed to link to a single iPad via a secure, wired connection. This Belkin keyboard is specially designed to link to a single iPad via a secure, wired connection. This eliminates potential wireless interference, connectivity drops, or data interception associated with bluetooth technology. …
- Answered by Jon R
- Oct 17, 2014