Protect your iPad mini in style with Logitech's perfectly matched Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Mini. The cover doubles as a screen protector and viewing stand. Plus, it comes complete with a built-in keyboard so you can enjoy the feel and precision of traditional typing and save screen space for content such as your email or Facebook page. This version also includes an improved magnetic clip when closed with the iPad, and an improved channel for multiple viewing angles.
Type in style
This Bluetooth wireless keyboard is smooth and quiet while freeing up screen space on your iPad. Work faster by using shortcut commands. Plus get six months of battery life on a full charge.
Cover securely attaches to your iPad thanks to a clever magnetic clip. It aligns quickly and easily—just clip and go.
Versatile iPad stand
A strikingly simple design holds your iPad at the optimum viewing angle when typing or watching a movie. Choose either portrait or landscape placement.
Auto wake and sleep
Instant On/Off conserves battery power by automatically waking your iPad when you open the cover—and sending it to sleep when you close the cover.
- Slim, aluminum cover protects your iPad in style
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless keyboard
- Simple clip-and-go magnetic hinge securely attaches the cover
- Versatile integrated iPad stand
- Instant on/off conserves battery power
Did you notice?The keyboard cover is a mere 8 mm thick and attaches with magnets in a single click.
Apple Recommends ForGetting the advantages of both a cover and Bluetooth keyboard for your iPad mini.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Ultrathin Case with Bluetooth wireless keyboard and stand
- USB cable for recharging
- User documentation
- Form Factor: Dockable, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Aluminum, Hard Plastic
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 8.15 in./20.7 cm
- Width: 0.94 in./2.4 cm
- Weight: 7.58 oz./214.89 g
- Length: 6.22 in./15.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-007661
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855116963
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Great keyboard. No issues with cracking screen.
I'm guessing the person who cracked their iPad Mini screen didn't put the hinge down. There's a mult-angle hinge that holds the iP I'm guessing the person who cracked their iPad Mini screen didn't put the hinge down. There's a mult-angle hinge that holds the iPad and you need to put it down so it's flush with keyboard when storing the iPad and keyboard together. If you don't, it'll stick out and put pressure on the screen, likely cracking it. The keyboard is quite solid, so I don't see any other way the keyboard could crack the screen.
Yes, the keyboard is a little small and a bit cramped. I have smaller than average hands for a male, so it's fine for me. If you have large hands, the keyboard may be too small for you. Things to note: "tab" is not a dedicated key, but is shared with the letter "q"; you hit "fn" then "q" to activate tab, Keys aren't loud which is nice if you're using it take notes and whatnot. Build quality is great. Overall, I recommend this keyboard. �� …
- Written by Brandon C from Irvine
73 of 75 people found this useful
Product is good - warning on using it as a cover
I bought this for my ipad mini that had a apple case I kept it in. With this I didn't need the case as the screen is protected by I bought this for my ipad mini that had a apple case I kept it in. With this I didn't need the case as the screen is protected by the keyboard cover.
Easy to set up and use, the keyboard connected to the device, and I used it for a month, always closing it without a problem. We travel and I put in in a protective sleeve and placed it in my carryon. When I got there, the screen was cracked in several places. While this is great with no pressure on it, any pressure on the cover, the keyboard will crack your ipad screen. Lucky for me it still works, but has a cracked screen, I carry the keyboard separate now and the ipad with the shattered screen is in the old apple case, that does protect it. Over $200 to replace the screen - since it still works I will wait a few years, and put the money toward a new version when it comes out. …
- Written by Susan M from Lisbon
101 of 105 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can we save our data into pen drive by using this keyboard?
- Asked by Suci S
- Jul 20, 2015
can you pair a bluetooth wireless mouse with this keyboard/ipad mini: if so, which one is recommended?
- Asked by Linda L from Winston-salem
- Jun 14, 2015
The iPad does not support any kind of mouse. Only keyboards.
- Answered by Philip W from Suwanee
- Jul 7, 2015
How do I turn on sleep wake button for iPad
- Asked by Marisela O from Kennewick
- May 18, 2015
does the logitech ultra thin fit the iPad air 2?
- Asked by Elizabeth W from Oklahoma City
- Oct 17, 2014
yes its works fine
- Answered by Philip H
- May 24, 2015