With its two high-speed USB ports, the Incase HS Dual Car Charger makes it easy to keep two iPhones, iPads or iPods powered up when you're on the road. It fits effortlessly into tight spaces and plugs into virtually any vehicle's standard 12-volt port or cigarette lighter. And the 2.4-amp capacity ensures the fastest possible charging of your iOS devices.
- Two high-speed 2.4 Amp USB ports for fastest possible charge
- Includes Lightning-to-USB cable
- Fits 12V vehicle outlets
- LED power light indicates charging
- Lightweight, compact design
Did you notice?Two USB ports with 2.4-amp output provides the fastest possible charging.
Apple Recommends ForA convenient, travel-ready solution for keeping your iPhones, iPods, or iPads powered up while on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Incase HS Dual Car Charger
- Lightning-to-USB cable (3 ft./0.91 m)
- User manual
- Other Features: Charging
- Power Source: USB
- Height: 0.6 in./1.52 cm
- Width: 0.8 in./2.03 cm
- Length: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: EC20118
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450134277
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
After reading the reviews, I decided to go to my Apple Store to make my purchase. I almost changed my mind when the Apple tech/sal After reading the reviews, I decided to go to my Apple Store to make my purchase. I almost changed my mind when the Apple tech/sales person said the dual charger was extremely slow for charging IPads. Thank heavens I ignored him! I used this today with my IPad mini (at 50% charge) and had a full charge in less than an hour. Very, very happy with my purchase. And I'm still confused why the sales person thought it was not as described. …
- Written by Linda E from Parkton
111 of 117 people found this useful
Included cable does not fit through popular case
The lightning connector housing on the Incase USB cable that comes with this product is substantially larger than the housing on A The lightning connector housing on the Incase USB cable that comes with this product is substantially larger than the housing on Apple USB cables. As a result, it does not fit through the hole on the bottom of the popular third-party case I use with my iPhone 5S. An Apple USB cable does fit the case. …
- Written by Bill C from Quechee
98 of 113 people found this useful
Looks great and works great.
- Written by Brandt K from Brattleboro
65 of 82 people found this useful
The fastest way to charge your iPhone
I have used for about 3 months and this works great. Fast Charging at speeds I have not seen even when connected to a main power s I have used for about 3 months and this works great. Fast Charging at speeds I have not seen even when connected to a main power source. …
- Written by Nitin J from Mississauga
We've been using 2 of these for over 6 months with great results.
- The charger is well built, very slim.
- The charging speed i We've been using 2 of these for over 6 months with great results.
- The charger is well built, very slim.
- The charging speed is amazing. I got used to car chargers which barely retain the power used by the navigation app, but this charger manages to deal with the usage and plus add a decent charge - you can get from 20% to 90% in a 50 minutes drive.
- The dual-USB option is great. We needed that in order to charge 2 devices when going on road trips.
- The cable supplied with the charger is a great bonus as well, it works very good.
I tried out many 12V charges by many companies, and it is by far the most successful one!
I highly guarantee it. …
- Written by Alon R from Ashkelon
In response to Nancy S from Scottsdale:
Extreme heat can interfere with electronic components over time. Since you mentioned "it just sits in the car" perhaps that is why Extreme heat can interfere with electronic components over time. Since you mentioned "it just sits in the car" perhaps that is why your cable failed. Likewise, if it were left in a car all the time in Fairbanks, I think that also would be a problem. To put it in your purse may not be the convenient thing to do, but electronics can be sensitive to long term temp. extremes.... I'm just sayin'. …
- Written by Marci N from Laguna woods
3 of 3 people found this useful