Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPod, iPhone, or iPad — directly or through a Dock — to your computer's USB port for efficient syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
Access to all controls and dock connector
Allows charging while in case
Cable type: Dock to USB Cable
- Cable Length: 1 meter
Get help buying.Call 1-800-MY-APPLEor
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPad (1st generation)
- iPad 2 (2nd generation)
- iPad (3rd generation)
- iPod 5th Generation (video)
- iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
- iPod classic 120GB (2008)
- iPod classic 160GB (2009)
- iPod nano 1st Generation
- iPod nano 2nd Generation
- iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
- iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
- iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
- iPod nano 6th Generation
- iPod touch 1st Generation
- iPod touch 2nd Generation
- iPod touch 3rd Generation
- iPod touch 4th Generation
Answers from the community
can i transfer photos from pc to my ipad
- Asked by Janice S from Mornington
- on Sep 1, 2016
Another way to transfer photos from PC to iPad is PhotoSync - download and install the PhotoSync pr Another way to transfer photos from PC to iPad is PhotoSync - download and install the PhotoSync program on your PC, install the PhotoSync app on your iPad, and you're good to go. Photo Sync preserves metadata (date, time, GPS info).
- Written by Robert P from Redwood City
- on Oct 24, 2016
Is there a cable from my (old) macbook 4-pin power-input to USB?
- Asked by Renadi S from Amsterdam
- on Mar 25, 2016
is my lighting to USB cable compatible w/ a dock connector including voltage?
- Asked by Kevin S from Bearsville
- on Sep 4, 2016
Can I use the airport express usb port to feed an audio DAC (digital to analog converter)?
- Asked by Emory Z from Denver
- on Sep 18, 2016
No you can't, but you can use a Toslink to Mini Toslink Digital Optical S/PDIF Audio Cable to bypass No you can't, but you can use a Toslink to Mini Toslink Digital Optical S/PDIF Audio Cable to bypass the DAC on the Airport Express and use the DAC on your receiver
- Written by Andres C from Doral
- on Oct 20, 2016
difference between 30 pin cable for nano 3rd generation and 30 pin cable for nano 6th generation?
- Asked by Holland I from Bloomfield
- on Mar 17, 2016
Which charging cable for I pad 2
- Asked by ida m from san clemente
- on Jan 6, 2016
You need the Apple 30-pin to USB cable that you have asked this question on. You have to look at the You need the Apple 30-pin to USB cable that you have asked this question on. You have to look at the section that says Compatability & this lists all the Apple products that this cable works with.
- Written by Debbie L from Lowestoft
- on Aug 13, 2016