Lightweight, compact, and easy to move, the new Bretford Mobility Cart for MacBook and iPad allows you to store, secure, charge and transport any combination of Apple notebook computers and iPad devices. The Bretford Mobility Cart features a new power management system, is 20 percent smaller and includes new directional locking swivel casters which makes it easier to move from room to room.
The all new Power Management System, located on top of the cart, features a charge indicator light which glows orange when charging and turns to green when all your MacBook and iPad devices are charged. Two charging modes give you the ability to properly charge the entire cart or with the touch of a button, apply a rapid charge to just the first ten devices. Smarter charging cycles focuses charging power on the devices that need it most, letting your charged devices stay cool, extending battery life and saving on energy costs.
Cables without clutter
The new Mobility Cart features doors in front and back, with separate programmable combination locks for each, allowing power adapters to be secured separately from the devices. Laser-cut numbers and an all-new cable management slide-lock in the front help keep devices and power cords in the right slot, while matching laser-cut numbers in the back keep your devices connected to the appropriate power adapter. Custom-fit power adapter slots accommodate all models of MagSafe power adapters, as well as the iPad USB power adapter.
- Lightweight, compact, and easy to move
- All steel with non-toxic aluminum powder-coat finish
- Charge indicator light
- Two charging modes
- Two doors with programmable locks
- Cable management slide
- UL listed to standard 60950
- Ships fully assembled
- Charge only; does not provide iPad syncing
Did you notice?Two charging modes let you properly charge the entire cart, or with the touch of a button, apply a rapid charge to just the first ten devices.
Apple Recommends ForStore, secure, charge, and transport any combination of Apple notebook computers and iPad devices from classroom to classroom.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford Mobility Cart 20 for MacBook
- Height: 44.0 in./111.76 cm
- Width: 33.25 in./84.45 cm
- Weight: 163.0 lb./73.94 kg
- Length: 25.25 in./64.13 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 96633322718
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 12 year for the cart/3 year for electrical components
Ratings & Reviews
it charges fast and is very mobile
- Written by Andrea L from Luxemburg
44 of 73 people found this useful
Solid solution for Macbook management
We have been very happy with our cart. Easy to move, lock in place, quickly charges the Macbooks but uses less electricity than o We have been very happy with our cart. Easy to move, lock in place, quickly charges the Macbooks but uses less electricity than our prior cart (student project to measure it confirmed this). I particularly love the new power cable management system. …
- Written by Matthew M from Boise
87 of 118 people found this useful
I love this product.
This is the best thing that I ever put my money in to.
- Written by Kelsey R from SAINT PETERSBURG
57 of 118 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the cart come shipped fully assembled? If so, can it be disassembled for easier transport?
- Asked by Michael L from Chino Valley
- Mar 6, 2015
Does this device come with the power adapters or do you need to supply your own? It appears you need to supply them.That would add about $400 to cost.
- Asked by John V from Shelton
- Oct 13, 2014
The Mobility Cart does not include power adapters. However, Apple supplies an appropriate power ada The Mobility Cart does not include power adapters. However, Apple supplies an appropriate power adapter with each of their portable computers. If you wish to use those adapters elsewhere, then yes, you would need to purchase additional adapters to use inside the cart. …
- Answered by Scott G from Arlington Heights
- Oct 15, 2014
Will Ipads in cases (Big Grips) fit into the slot for storage and charging? Our preschool needs something that can accommodate a larger case.
- Asked by Storm T from Sherman
- Jul 18, 2012
Whether Big Grips will fit in a charging cart likely depends on the specific cart. I believe the Bre Whether Big Grips will fit in a charging cart likely depends on the specific cart. I believe the Bretford carts have removable dividers that will allow Big Grips Frame to fit in the cart (although it won't hold as many iPads due to the extra width of Big Grips Frame). Other carts may also have adjustable or removable slots, so it would be best to confirm with your particular cart manufacturer. If it helps, the dimensions of Big Grips Frame are: 9.47" x 11.57" x 1.5" (240 mm x 294 mm x 38 mm). …
- Answered by Kirk M from Sacramento
- Aug 15, 2012
Does this cart allow for syncing?
- Asked by Roberta R from La Jolla
- Oct 26, 2011
This is a charge-only cart that connects using the MagSafe power adapters that come with your Mac no This is a charge-only cart that connects using the MagSafe power adapters that come with your Mac notebooks, or the power adapters that come with 9.7" iPads (not iPad mini).
For a cart that syncs, you should look at the PowerSync Cart for iPad. …
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
- Apr 2, 2013